Vaccination status check for access control implemented digitally
Due to the pandemic, the question often arises: How to integrate the COV-19-vaccination status check as an access control solution?
Until now, manual access controls had to be carried out at the entrance in the event, gastronomy, public and leisure sector, which is associated with high personnel expenditure and costs.
We now have the optimal solution for your facility.
These are your advantages:
- No or low personnel requirement (economic efficiency)
- Digital verification of all COV-19-EU certificates according to government requirements (legal security)
- Confidential treatment of health information (data protection)
- Vaccination status check in approx. 2 seconds
The system consists of a controller, a QR-code reader and a turnstile. It can be operated without internet connection/in offline mode or with online connection to the EU-DCC gateway. Visual signals for admission are generated via connected turnstile.
Depending on the requirements, electronic visitor lists can be generated or, if requiered, a two-factor-check can be applied.
We offer our solution as an installation-kit for system integrators, but also ready for plug & play usage as a complete solution including turnstiles, speed gates or control columns.
The controller can directly control singularization systems as doors, turnstiles, etc. and is expandable by up to four additional additional QR-code readers.
Additional options available for full access control:
- TTR-08, TTD-08, TTD-10 series turnstiles.
- Additional access systems can be controlled via the integrated relay interface.